20 FiveStarGamerz Leaked Premium Accounts
Below are 20 leaked premium accounts so spam away
http://www.fivestargamerz.com/premium-section/
AaronR676 - famasftw
Adom - gangland123
awsome_sauce - duckfarm
BigKush - prodigy
BoxHead - pvhaxtakedown
BrozBe4Hoez - 765554227
cobymak97 - fivestargamerz
eddydiep - penislover
firedragon99 - fireflame
Hungry - booboozz
huongdox01 - huongdox
InvadeOurSite - coolaid
I_AM_3P1C - weird_x6
Lord Voldemort - myringsftw
nigdedeniso - spambotactivate
Sherlock - whyme
takeover - globakhacks
WhatTehFugg - dillonjackson
YaMaTo - ayyadi
ziibiin - ziikiin
I would update these weekly, if any account gets banned please post below, I will get more accounts.
Source : Five Star Gamerz - 20 FiveStarGamerz Leaked Premium Accounts http://www.fivestargamerz.com/f75/20-fivestargamerz-leaked-premium-accounts-24739/#ixzz1OQvhL5eP
Here Is a tool i made fairly quick for MW3 1.24 update. In this tool i have put non-host red boxes and laser sight, Also has god mode class for online. Hope you guys like it, please let me know if you want me to add more to it :)
ReplyDelete*I'm currently trying to find more non-host offsets, cause those are the ones i like best.
Download: http://www.mediafire.com/download/ci92bb26fwg6xn5/MW3_God_mode_class_and_public_cheater_tool.zip